Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! This weekend was very low key for us. Mr. J had a three day weekend. This is the last weekend we are home for awhile. So we relaxed around the house and I didn't take very many pictures. We did head to the movies on Friday to see Spy. It was very funny! On the 4th we stayed around the house and enjoyed fireworks on TV. Sunday was spent doing a few chores and a trip to Costco. There was lots of time in the kiddie pool and reading books. Here are a few pics that I took....


I finished The Girl on the Train. Loved it and now I'm reading Grey :)

This was me being festive for the 4th.

My Locket was also festive


For Halloween, Easter and St. Patrick's Day we like to not go with the traditional food. So this year we added 4th of July to the mix. Don't worry we Barbequed the day before.                                  




Now to go work on some crafts that I hope to share later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment