Friday, July 24, 2015

Hello Friday

Hello Friday! Even though it is summer I still like Fridays because that means a weekend with Mr. J :)  This week has been all about unpacking and getting ready for our next trip.



 Nordstrom sale!! Everyone has been posting about it so I thought I would share what I have ordered too.

Kate Spade

Ecco

Space Dye Tunic Sweatshirt

I got this in black and grey to go with my leggings
While I'm waiting for my items to arrive I went into Nordstrom and picked up two of these tunics.

We got home from Montana on Saturday and I have been trying to get ready for our next vacation. So this week I went to get our money exchange and to have lunch with my mom. I love how colorful the money is :)


This is what showed up at my door on Wednesday. I love Amazon Prime! But I don't think I have a shopping problem. Plus one of the boxes was medical supplies.

Yesterday I got a pedicure with my mom. Love getting my toes done with my Jamberry lacquer.

This is what happened this morning when I was trying to do my workout. He said he was holding down the mat for me :) Good thing I love the little guy. 




Here is who I'm linking up with 

http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4416822190&group=0&frame_type=a&context=feed_all&context_ids=&blog=2714679&frame=1&click=0&user=0

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

 



Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!








2 comments:

  1. I've been a little out of control with Amazon shopping lately too. I had 5 packages arrive in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete