Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord 7.13

I'm linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for

http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=3116070695&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=2763565&frame=1&click=0&user=0



I hope everyone is staying cool! It is very hot for the Pacific Northwest! So in an attempt to stay cool we went into Seattle yesterday to do some beer tasting! We met up with our friends and had fun checking out three different breweries. We also made a stop at the WSU Connection store for some cheese and a new sign that I needed :) Plus I got to see my friend at the store and I got a little cheese bag!


Today we spent the day picking stuff around the house. I also ran to Hallmark to pickup an ornament.


Stout is ready for the hot weather that is suppose to continue this week!


Have a good Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment