Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday 7.11

I hope everyone is enjoying there week! It has been super hot here :) I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for









Monday we went boating with my parents. Love spending time out on the water!










On Tuesday we celebrated Mr. J's 29th birthday! We enjoyed dinner out and then peanut butter pie.





We had our fence replaced last week. Yesterday I picked up stain to stain the fence. Who wants to help? :)


It's Friday so it means pool time aka kiddie pool! I also saw a recipe for for vodka strawberry lemonade on pinterest well I took it and tweaked to work for me. I used minute maid low calorie lemonade, fresh strawberries that I pureed with a little water and vodka. It was very tasty and perfect for the kiddie pool!

We have been planning on what we will be doing in Boston in a couple of weeks! I'm looking forward to all that we have planned!

Have a great weekend! Time to watch some Orange is the New Black :)




No comments:

Post a Comment