Monday, December 30, 2013

Teachers of Instagram Linky

I love instagram and love following all of the amazing teachers that are on instagram! I'm linking up with Elizabeth from Kickin' it in Kindergarten for her Teachers of Instagram Linky.


Here are my 3 favorite pics from my instragram this year. If you would like to follow me you can find me here @erikalou16


Love a sleepy stout

Meeting our nephew


This was Mr. J being prepared for Flossie in Hawaii  



 It was hard to pick just three and I hope my collages don't break the rule of 3 :-)





2 comments:

  1. I just tried to comment so I'm sorry if this goes through twice! Thanks so much for linking up...your little nephew is so cute! I bet being an aunt is the best :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is a cutie! Gotta love being an auntie!! :)

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete