Sunday, September 15, 2013

Budding Blog Linky

I'm linking up with Jess from I {Heart} Recess for her Budding Blog. If you have less than 200 followers you should link up too!

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog to document my life. As you can see that is what I do and teaching is a big part of it so that appears on the blog along with anything and everything that is happening in my life.

2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
I love to teach reading! I love reading to my students. My biggest thing is to teach my students to love to read and to become life long readers.

3. Describe your teaching style.
I would consider my teaching style very high expectations for all of my students. I also try to make my lessons as hands on as I can. I want to create life long learners that care about each other.

4. Give three interesting facts about you.
1. I teach where I attended school.
 2. I met my husband online and found out we went to the same college just different campuses.
 3. My husband and I own three "carpet" gnomes that guard our tv :)

 5. Do you have a TpT store? If yes, post the link :)
I do but there are just two freebies in there. Maybe one day I will create and add more! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erika-Navarro

Have a great start to your week!


2 comments:

  1. I've heard pets called many things... Carpet gnomes is a new one. I must have a porch gnome. I think she'd lick strangers to death! Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika! I love your chevron background and think it's so cool that you teach at the school where you attended. I'm so glad I found your blog through the Budding Blog linky and am your newest follower. Make sure to check out my blog if you get a chance. I'm doing a giveaway this week!
    Melissa Cloud
    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete