Saturday, September 7, 2013

5 for Saturday Night

That's right I have been so bad about blogging lately! Then I had intentions to post last night but was so tired!! Darn the first week of school! So here is my Five for Friday Saturday!Go checkout what others have been up to this week!


1. Last weekend we went to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my birthday! It was a great way to also kick off the school year!
 
Yesterday we read Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes and then we graphed our names. We also drew tigers that was my example on the board.
Sorry the pic is blurry! But we have started our Daily 5 routine and are working on building our stamina!
We worked on reviewing vowels this week and used Teacher to the Core's Chicka Vowels Pack. This was the art project that was in the pack. So much fun and so great for my firsties!
This was my reward for making it through the first week of school! Those of you who work in a school know just how tiring the first week is! Thank goodness for the weekend to recover!! Now to watch some football! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment