Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Currently

Oh man! I thought once things got going I would have more time to blog but that doesn't seem to be the case. Since I missed September's currently I couldn't miss this one!





Listening: I'm finally watching the Grey's premier! This is how far behind I am with my DVR. 

Loving: I got my wedding pics back a week after the wedding. This week I finally printed some out and I love LOVE them!! I love our photographer and can't wait to do more pics with them one day! Now to go buy frames for all of our pics!

One of my favorites from the day after the wedding and yes we played in the ocean! Photo Credit: HR Northwest Photography


Thinking: I have so much to do that I need to start working.

Wanting: A personal assistant to organize everything for me. Any takers :-)

Needing: More time in the day! So much to do so little time.

Trick or Treat: I use this trick with my firsties when I want their attention I say lions, tigers and bears then they reply back oh my! So cute and I like it better than some other attention signals that are out there. 

Now you should go link of with Farley!


2 comments:

  1. I totally posted that I want a personal assistant, too! Looks like we're on the same page :)

    Congrats on the wedding & super cute blog!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding picture is so pretty! I agree on needing more time. I would love more time or less work or an assistant ...(either or works for me). Great stumbling on your blog.
    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete