Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break!

How did spring break go by so fast!! I need a few more days to finish getting my house in shape. For the most part I stayed home and worked like a crazy lady on baby shower stuff. Then Friday we hit the road for Mr. J's hometown to throw the baby shower for his sister! It was so much fun!! I will be back later this week to share pics from the shower. But first I wanted to share what I did today!!

I got to meet ERIC CARLE!!!!! The art museum by Mr. J's work is having an exhibit with his work that isn't related to his books. It is what Eric Carle likes to call ArtArt. We attended a talk with Eric Carle and then stood in a very long line to meet him and have books signed. Let's just say it was fantastic and Mr. Carle is a very cute little old man. He reminded me of my great uncle :-)
Eric Carle

My Mom with Eric Carle

By some of his art
Me with Eric Carle




Now to get ready for the week. Check back later for details from the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment