Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby Shower

I had a blast planning a baby shower for Mr. J's sister and my soon to be sister-n-law! It started with a theme idea and went from there! I will let the pics explain :-)
The Mom to Be and I. Can't wait for my newest nephew to make his appearance next month!


We had the shower at Trisha's parent's house. Her mom had the idea to use the bassinet for the gifts. She also got all of the food for the pizzas!

Everyone wrote funny messages for Trisha when she is doing late night changes
Miss Katie helped me by making the flower pom-poms and helping me at the party

The ready to pop table full of items that pop

A closeup

Trisha's Mother-n-law made the cake. Super cute!
We made an ABC book for the baby.

Mr. J helped hang up the letters
The favor for the guests

The book making table

We also played MadLibs
















No comments:

Post a Comment