Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord: Cali Edition

Look what happens when it is summer... I blog a little bit more! I'm linking Michelle from Fabulous in First for



 
 I have been in Cali since late Thursday night checking on my Great Uncle with my Mom. Mr. J happened to be in town on business so he spent Friday and Saturday with us. We dropped him off at the airport this morning. So here are some random pics from the weekend!

Mr. J and I did some beer tasting on Saturday

We then went to Mahattan Beach for lunch. After lunch we grabbed some ice cream and this was the display case there. I wanted to try it all.

Had to stick my toes in the water!
It's a tradition to take our picture out front of the house and now Mr. J has his picture taken out front too.
My Mom had to cook fish tonight. She was not a fan :)

We ran to grab a few things for my uncle and I found myself a new sleeping mask except I picked a different color.


Have you entered the June Mystery box yet? You should totally enter! Such a great giveaway from fabulous bloggers!


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment