Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday-Summer

This week has be crazy busy! So I'm linking up for the










On Sunday, we attended Mr. J's graduation and celebrated Father's day. Mr. J and I both now have cool hoods to wear.








I did my nails for the last week of school because I new my students would love my Jamberry wraps!





Wednesday was the last day with my students and Thursday was my last work day for the school year. Year 5 is done and I was sad to say goodbye to my firsties but I am excited for summer.



As soon as I was done in my classroom on Thursday my Mom and I hopped a flight to California to visit/check on my Great Uncle. We will be here for about a week or so to help him out. When we landed the rental car place told us to pick out a car... so many choices! We did finally get one.









This morning we went and picked up Mr. J who has been in California all week for business but decided to stay through the week to hangout with his lovely wife ;-)





Now we are watching the Lego movie. Have a wonderful weekend!







1 comment:

  1. What a fun week you've had! Congratulations to Mr. J on his graduation and congratulations to YOU on completing your fifth year teaching! I bet your sixth will be the best yet.

    Nicole
    Going Places in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete