Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Lil Recap

Look what happens I go back to work and I stop blogging. It has been a busy few weeks around here! So here is a lil recap of this week and weekend in pictures.




We are gearing up for Super Bowl in the classroom! We will be adding paint tomorrow. Thanks to my teammate for the idea.

We have started our social studies unit and have created our freeze! I need to finish putting up the rest of the items my firsties made.

This was much needed after the week I had! It was nice to spend Friday night on the couch eating Chinese food and enjoying an adult beverage!

Our new rug came on Friday. It is a little lighter than I was expecting but I think it will do. Now to find pillows and pick out a new paint color. Don't mind the cuties in the background

We also got a new pillow this week from my Mom!

The wall is officially done!

Have I told you that I'm addicted to Jamberry Nail Wraps? I love them  and my nails are getting longer than they have ever been. I love Jamberry so much that I decided to become a consultant. If you are curious about Jamberry Nail Wraps message me for a free sample.
 We also spent the weekend cleaning and enjoying the sunshine! Now to go work on some report cards. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment