Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday and Lucky in Love Linky!

Hello! Look what happens when I'm on break I get time to blog! I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday  and Molly from Lucky to be in First for Lucky in Love Linky. So first here is my 5 from the week!

Last Saturday we celebrated my great uncle's 90th birthday at the flight museum in Seattle.


 I was so excited to do my nails for Valentine's Day!! I'm totally addicted to Jamberry!


This little cutie got new beds this week! Mr. J and I think they are pretty comfy too.








Since we are on break today we celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday at school! I have wonderful moms that planned a great party! These are what I gave my firsties!





Since last night started my weekend we went out to dinner and I got a yummy sweetheart sweet tart drop!









Now for my what I'm lucky in love with!






Have a great WEEKEND!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great big family you have - I love that! Your valentines are adorable and nails look fantastic! Have a great weekend!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete