Friday, January 3, 2014

5 for Friday and My First Fix

I can't believe school starts again on Monday! I have been enjoying my time off and Stout enjoys me being home. I need to get into gear and plan for next week! But for now I will continue to enjoy Netflix and my yoga pants. I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs for





Since the first week of break involved lots of traveling it was nice this week to be able to spend time at home. I even got my booty in gear and did some workout videos. Someone likes to help me when I do my workouts.






We spent New Years Eve and New Year Day at home. We watched movies and then watched the firework show of the Space Needle from the comfort of our couch. New Years Day we tried baked french toast from the Pioneer Woman.







I had heard about Stitch Fix before and decided to give it a try. My first fix came yesterday! It was so much fun to come home to five new clothing items to try on and I didn't even have to go to the mall! You fill out a bunch of questions about yourself pay $20 (which gets credited to what you buy) and then a stylist pulls clothes for you based on your answers. You get three days to decide what your keeping and then you ship back what you don't want (free of charge). You then checkout online,, pay what you owe (minus the $20 already paid) and give feedback. The better feedback you give the better your fixes get each time. If you want to check it out here is a link Stitch Fix.

The packaging is so cute. It comes with a note and cards that give you ideas on how to style the pieces you were sent!


This is what I was sent. The black dress, skinny jeans, the jacket, sweater and the purplish top.


I kept the jeans. I love them!!! So comfy and I have never found skinny jeans that I liked. I also loved the purplish top but I goofed on sizing. I have already placed my order for my next fix :)








I have been tempted to give Jamberry Nails a try and I finally did! It took me a little time but with practice I think I will get better and faster. They are put on perfectly but for my first time I think they turned out okay. The real test will see if they make it the 2 weeks since I don't think I got a perfect seal.


I leave you with a picture of my baby. I keep telling him I have to go back to work on Monday. I better start planning.

Have a good weekend!



















No comments:

Post a Comment