I decided to link up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord!
So here goes nothing!
1. Monday was my Mom's birthday so I went over to have lunch with my family and to get Stout. After being away from him for 9 days I was happy to see the little guy. Stout felt the same way when he saw Mr. J that night!
2. It was so hot when we got home that we slept down in the basement for two nights. So Stout made the most of the airbed on Tuesday morning. But then it gets worse I took the airbed down to only put it back up on Thursday so Mr. J, Stout and I could cuddle. But some how I got the couch instead.
3. After running around Monday and Tuesday. I spent Wednesday at home cleaning the office out. Then the 4th we stuck around the house hanging out. The sun finally came out in the late afternoon so we filled up the kiddie pool and I got to use my new towel.
4. Friday and Saturday we did some work outside on the front flowerbed. It totally needed some tlc. We still have to replace all of the wood one day and add some more bark later today!
5. I now leave you with this little pic. Not sure how this happened but I have a suspect :-)