Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Starting to Think...

Well with 16 days until our wedding and 10 days before we leave for Hawaii I'm starting to think about school. I told a friend the other day that I take a break from wedding stuff by looking at school stuff. I have been keeping up on reading all of the blogs I follow and have been taking notes of ideas and things I want to get. So finally last night I bought a few items from TpT and today I met with one of my teammates to talk about school. Not sure that we made any progress but it was nice to start thinking about school! I also brought home the new writing curriculum we will be using this fall. Below are the two goodies I got last night. Click the pics to buy yours!






LARGE Wild Animal Print Word Wall Words {Editable}


Have a goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment