Friday, March 1, 2013

March Currently

New month means a new currently!! I'm linking up with Farley for this month currently.



Decided to rent Skyfall tonight and lucky us Stout decided that he is sleepy :)
Today marks 5 months until our wedding!! It's going by so fast!
I'm throwing my future sister in law a baby shower next month and I need to get some stuff done.
I want to go shopping for new bikinis for this summer! Need them for Hawaii/wedding, boating with the fam and maybe one more vacation in June.
I feel like I'm always needing to clean. 
I found the last one hard to think of thing but who doesn't like eating, I'm a teacher because I do love elementary age kids and I don't hate eggs but I will only eat them scrambled so I pretty much hate all other eggs. 

Now back to watching the movie. Night!

4 comments:

  1. I, too, always feel like I need to clean! It's either my classroom or my home. I learned super quick my first year of teaching and being married...either the house stays clean or my classroom stays clean! I can't do 'em both! ha ha! :) I found you through the linky!
    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to plan your wedding! I did that allllll the way back in 96-97! Got married in '97. LOL on your like, love, hate...I totally didn't follow directions and went back to edit the post, but not the "currently".
    I hate eggs.
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wedding plans! Sounds like a really exciting time in your life! So glad I found your blog through Currently!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete