Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Currently

Tomorrow is April so it is time to link up with Farley for April Currently!



Listening- Totally guilty pleasure
Loving- The weather this weekend was amazing for WA it makes me excited for this summer!
Thinking- It's my spring break and I have a lot I want to accomplish for the wedding
Wanting- Hard to pick just one thing but I have stuff I want personally and professionally right now
Needing- I'm throwing a baby shower for Mr. J's sister on Saturday so lots to finish up!
Advice-  My advice for blogging is to love what you do so blog about what you love!


4 comments:

  1. I agree! Do what you love! Enjoy the beautiful weather and have a fun Spring Break!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm stopping by from Farley's linky!

    I've been watching Kourtney and Kim ALL day long... I didn't see the last (new) episode and I'll be carrying on this K sister happiness to tomorrow evening as well :-)

    Have a great Spring Break!
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with love what you do...you get the best results that way!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Linking up from Farley as well! I love reality TV too! As I sit and listen to Real Housewives! :-) Have a great break!! www.youresosharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete