Friday, March 22, 2013

5 for Friday



I haven't linked up in forever with Doodle Bugs for the
[fiveforfriday%255B5%255D.jpg]
But before I get to my 5 for the week here is my answer to my 2 truths and a lie. Yes, everyone is correct I guess I'm not good a lying. But it isn't to far from the truth. My lie was that I have worked in 4 districts the truth is I have worked in 3 districts in 4 years! My truths were that I have never taught above first grade and that I teach at my old elementary. Now to my 5.

1. We started our didgeridoos this week after learning about them last week. We are wrapping up our Australia unit next week with a big project!

2. I didn't get a picture of this last night but it was science fair/math night at school. I was in a room playing math games. So much fun to seeing my students and their families.

3. It was crazy weather last night and this morning. It was snowing. The picture is from the parking lot this morning at school. It started snowing right when I got there and this was about 30mins afterwards.
Now here is a shot from this afternoon walk with Stout.

Beautiful spring day.

4. It was a student's b-day today and these were the fancy cupcakes everyone got. Good think it was a half day and I didn't have to witness the sugar crash!
5. We had early release for everyone today so I got to come home early. Which really meant I went to Target and the grocery store. I did get to spend a few hours with my bestie and I get to see her again tomorrow.

That is my random 5 for this week. Now to go watch TV before Mr. J gets home from class.

1 comment: