Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Year in Pictures: Day 330-343

Yes, I'm still alive just been working and getting ready for Christmas. We also had Mr. J's family up this weekend. So here are some pictures from the last two weeks.


My firsties made gingerbread but something got lost in the translation for two of my students :-)

A sweet letter from on of my students

We started reading The Mouse and the Motorcycle and my firsties love it

Here is the second gingerbread house it came in a few days later

Mr. J putting up lights

Got our tree

And we managed to put it up the next day but didn't decorate

Started comparing gingerbread stories

An art project we did this week

Stout tired

Cuddling on the couch

I have a chocolate countdown but this one is cool

Finally put some decorations on the tree today

No comments:

Post a Comment