Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Year of Pictures: Day 324-325 and TpT

I survived conferences! I even received a cookie and sweet note from my former 5th grade teacher. It was great being able to meet with all of the parents and chat. I have a very support group of parents! Now on to Thanksgiving and Pullman for Apple Cup.






 I also took the plunge and have opened my own TpT store. I have two items currently up and will very slowly add more to it. Both items are free until 9pm tonight. Then the math one will be available for purchase. Both items are gingerbread theme. The first freebie is a recording sheet for listening centers (always free) and the other is a math activity where students have to decide if the equation is true or false. I hope you check them out!

True or False Gingerbread Addition and Subtraction Equations

1 comment: