Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Year a Picture: Day 284 and Currently

Had a productive day at school and at home.

Stout went for a ride with me tonight


 I'm linking up this month with Farely from Oh'Boy 4th Grade.


Listening: Giuliana and Bill what can I say love watching it!

Loving: We have so much this month going on. Last weekend I was in Portland pretending to be a model for a family friend who makes custom wedding dresses. This weekend we have Engagement Pics and lunch with Miss. Then dress shopping the next. The last weekend we get to go out for Halloween and do one of our registries!!  Super excited for all of our fun but also looking forward to a weekend just at home in November.

Think: I have so many errands to run before Sunday. I need last minute stuff for Sunday and then just some errands in general to do.

Wanting: I'm sure you now can guess why I want it to be Sunday and then next weekend :-) 

Needing: I feel so behind on my housework. I could use a cleaning fairy.

Book: I love Spookley and I'm excited to order the new one from Scholastic for November.

Okay now it's your turn to go link up!

 

1 comment:

  1. There are so many fun things to teach in the fall...I just wish it felt like the fall here in Texas!

    I would love to have someone clean my house but I would still have to clean my house before I let anyone clean it!!!! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete