Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Year in Pictures: Day 268 to 282

Yes, I am alive! I just haven't had time or energy to sit down and blog. I just finally caught up on all of my blogs that I follow. It has been a busy but fun two weeks with work, football and a trip to Portland. So now for a picture overload.


Finally getting my project done

Working the Alumni Event with JoAnn

My new flag for the classroom

Double rainbow on my way to work. Don't worry I was pumping gas not driving

Stout says get this off me

Lazy Sunday

Home with a sick mom

The journals my students write to me

Doesn't every adult eat chicken dinos?

It was an evening of laundry

Feeling behind on grading papers evening on a Friday

Being a model for the weekend

The "real models" shhh'd us twice at the show

So mags I got from the weekend

Stout helping me blog this long post.




Did you make it? Hopefully I will be better at this now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment