Sunday, November 13, 2011

A GREAT Weekend!!

I would say that this weekend was a Great weekend!! Friday I spent the day finishing my thesis proposal while Justin was at work. Saturday morning I met for coffee with the lovely Brittiany and then Justin and I ran an important errand. More to come next month about our errand but I don't want to jinx anything while we play the waiting game. If you know what it is just keep your mouth shut :) Then I spent the rest of Saturday editing my paper, cleaning, laundry and I even squeezed in a movie on the couch and a yummy dinner. Sunday was a quick trip to Target with Justin. Then I met Melissa at Michaels for some craft shopping. I came home to watch the game with Justin and to take a nap on the couch. Which was followed by being taken out to dinner. Now I'm camping out on the ground finishing my scrapbook. What made the weekend even better was the COUGARS and SEAHAWKS both won and the huskies lost. It has been a long time since that has happen. Now for a lighter week before the craziness starts. Can't wait for the quarter to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment