Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

Thanksgiving weekend was a busy and fun weekend! Turkey day we separated out to go to our families. I had fun hanging out with my cousins. It has been awhile since all four of us have been together at Thanksgiving. We also had two little ones at Thanksgiving this year which has been awhile since we have had kids at Thanksgiving. We had fun play with toys :) We of course finished the evening out with watching Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. It is our tradition to watch it every year to prepare for the holiday season. Courtney and I did some shopping the next day along with pedicures. Saturday Justin and I went to Apple Cup. We had fun in the beer garden and watching the game (there is always next year). Sunday was spent doing homework for both but I sneaked out to go to the movies :) It was a great weekend and I'm thankful for my family, friends and amazing boyfriend!! Now to finish the week and then it is winter break from grad school.

Baby Hilton

Cousins

Ready to eat

Apple Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment