Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Goals

It was a very early Sunday for me and Stout. I did a 5k with my Mom and Stout went to my parents' house to play with the puppies. I thought I would link up for the first time with Jess from I {hear} Recess for her monthly goals.


 Personal: June is a busy month for me with wrapping up school and wedding fun! So I hoping once school is done I can relax in Vegas and Newport!

Family: I will be seeing lots of family this month and I just want to enjoy our time together!

 Health: I need to cut down on the diet coke and increase the water :-)

 School: I want to organize some cupboards before I leave for the summer and get stuff organized for next year.

Blog/TpT: I have projects for school, personal fun and wedding that I want to share with everyone. So I hope to be better about posting the pics I take.

 Read: Even though I plan to read a book or two for professional development. I hope to read some books for fun. So any recommendations?

 Now to do some laundry :-/

3 comments:

  1. Hello Erika. I found your blog through the linky. I have two books for professional reading lined up, but I need to include some personal reading into my summer, too. Thanks for sharing.

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika,

    Love your blog! The chevron background is really cool. I teach first grade too! I also did a 5K on Saturday. :)

    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my goals is to all also drink more water and not so much Mt. Dew. Easier said than done! Good luck!!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete