Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Currently

I'm back from our vacations! And linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the July Currently!
Listening: Catching up on the DVR after being gone for the week. Love Warehouse 13.

Loving: So much to love right now so life covers it. Had a great week of 2 vacations and now we are a month away from being married!

Thinking: So much to get done in the next 4 weeks before we fly to Hawaii and get married.

Wanting: The garage and office needs to be cleaned and organized. That is my plans for this week!

Needing:I didn't have time for a pedicure before our vacations so now I am way over due!

Tips, Tricks or Hints: My biggest tip for blogging is to be yourself! I really keep this blog for myself to keep track of my life. And I love connecting with other bloggers and that people are interested in my blog :-)

I'm also now on Blog Lovin!  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love your tip about being yourself. So simple but so true!

    ReplyDelete