Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bye-Bye Piano

That's right the piano is GONE!!!!! For those that don't know or remember when we moved into our house last February the previous owners left a piano but took the washer. We couldn't even give the piano away. So finally my Dad came with his trailer to haul the piano away! I'm one happy girl :-)

My Dad and Mr. J getting it in the trailer

Good-Bye! Now to figure out what to do with the space in the garage.



 I also got all of our wedding invitations addressed and stamped today! I will wait a little longer to mail them out. I also have been working on a new activity for my firsties. I will be showing it to you once I finish.

These are the stamps for the response postcards. I think I totally lucked out that the stamps match our theme. So cute!

I also have to share with you two cute things my Mom picked up for me :-)

I found these at Target but there was only two. So my Mom found me more! I love that they have polka-dots on them and I can use them year round.

My Mom found this cute guy at Pier One.
Have a great Saturday night. It's back to watching  motorcross working on my activity.

1 comment: