Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Year in Pictures: Day 130

No the high school students that I subbed for did not do this to me (even thought that would be a good story). I did survive subbing in high school today!! But I have come to the conclusion that my house is a bully! My friend Miss would agree too. You should she the doozie that her house did to her. Back to my house...I went in the garage right before I was about to leave to get Stout a dog bone. As I was reaching the shelf came crashing down on my wrist, shin and foot. Lets just say that my shin got the worst of it. I told Mr. J about how his garage attacked me and the first thing he said back was what did I do? I did nothing!! No support ;-) Don't worry though Stout and Mr. J's motorcycle were not injured in the crash and the dog bones survived too! Now off to finish some homework.

This was before I realized that it was actually bleeding and not just a little scratch (sorry to gross anyone out but I needed proof)

No comments:

Post a Comment