Thursday, May 31, 2012

This is my obsession ;-)












I decided to do another linkup :-) So much fun to find new blogs to follow through these linkups.

Here are some of my obsessions:

1. Chevron print!!! I want it all.



2. Anything having to do with WSU. Not a new obsession :-)

3. Creating my reading list for summer.
http://www.groopdealz.com/images/deals/deal_1227.jpg
        4. Finding fun crafts to do this summer. I have been stocking up on supplies when I find great deals. Especially on groopdealz.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for linking up! I'm your first follower! I have been obsessed with Fifty Shades of Grey lately...SO good! I too have quite the book list to read this summer!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey. But I have to finish my last grad school project before I can read the second one :)

    ReplyDelete