Sunday, December 4, 2011

Take Two

I was able to go back to the frame store and they replaced my frame for me!! A few days before buying the frame I found a cute print on Pinterest that led me to this amazing blog Eighteen25 on the blog these fabulous ladies have created subway art for every holiday and even birthdays! I loved it so much that I downloaded all of them!! They recommend printing them off at Costco which is where I print all of my pictures at. I printed one off at for Christmas put it in the new frame and perfect decoration. It is super easy and cute!! Plus I can change it out for all of the holidays Can't wait for the other holidays.

Here is my print in its frame above the fireplace. I will find a new spot for it so it doesn't block our cougar sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment