Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Busy Week

I can't believe how crazy this week has been. It started on Saturday with an event at school that I attended. Sunday was the Big Climb! It was our third year doing the climb. I love this event and it is such a great cause. We missed having Linda with us this year to make us laugh while we climbed the 69 flights of stairs. But there is always next year. On top of the busy weekend the end of the quarter was Tuesday with two projects due. And then for some reason I decided that observation on Tuesday would be a good idea. Tomorrow report cards are going home. So let's just say it has been busy and on top of it I got a horrible cold. But at least tomorrow is Friday and we have a fun weekend planned in Battle Ground. I'm looking forward to spring break 6 more school days but who is counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment