Friday, January 2, 2015

Janurary Currently

Lets forget the fact it has been forever and just get right to the currently!
Listening: I have been watching Revenge on Netflix. Now I'm caught up to the current season.
Loving: All the time I got to spend with family during break.
Thinking: When I started this currently it was almost dinner time but then I went to find dinner and didn't finish until now.
Wanting: I can't wait to be done with my ProTeach.
Needing: I guess the only way to be done with it is to finish it!
Yes: I will be better about blogging and blog more.
Maybe: Kinda contradicts the first one but I plan to take time to unplug and not spend so much time online.
I wish:  To have more time for working on my hobbies maybe once my proteach is done ;-)

Now it is your turn to go link up with Farley.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erika!
    I teach 1st grade too. It is always had to live that balance between life and teaching. At least you posted your November Currently! Mine is saved on my computer but never made it to my blog. LOL Best wishes for the new year.
    Pauline
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, It sounds like you have been very busy, but I hope you had time to relax over the holidays a little :) Like Pauline, I also have been teaching year 1 this year and I totally second her thoughts - that balance is so hard to find. I hope you have a great start to 2015.
    Best Wishes :)

    Miss Gibson's First Grade Fun
    http://missgibsonsfirstgradefun.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post Liebster Award to learn how you can accept your award.

    ReplyDelete