Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Year in Pictures: Day 232

Today we went and ran some errands in Tacoma. We also had lunch at Harmon Brewery. Look at the the beer sampler is served.






So for those of you who saw on facebook and/or talked to me yes Mr. J and I got engaged yesterday!! Here are some details for all of you who asked.

I had been with my family all day and came home to flowers and a card to open. When I opened the card a decoder ring fell out (We have always joked that I was going to have a decoder ring from a cracker jack box for my engagement ring) On the card was a message I needed to decode.

Well I took a guess on what the numbers stood for and was right :-) Then Mr.J got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. And it wouldn't have been complete without Stout attacking us and then running off with the ring box but after I got my ring out. There is the quick and short version of our engagement but it is totally our style :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment